• Tassel loafer with cap toe
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Stud and tassel detailing
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• Blake construction
The Carolyn Met 2 redefines the traditional loafer with unexpected details. Its sleek shape borders on formal while bright embellishments inject it with a rebellious mood. Small studs outline the shoe’s curved panels, exaggerating its eye-catching contours. Polished binder calf leather, a cap toe and a tassel keep things classic. An excellent compromise between conventional and experimental, it goes well with jeans, short skirts or suiting. A full lining will maintain its structure and comfortable fit for many years to come.