A classic oxford lace-up with rock ’n’ roll rebelliousness, the Burwood Met is the beautiful result of two worlds colliding. Its brogue perforations have been replaced with polished silver-tone studs, in keeping with the brogueing’s intricate placements and multi-sized effects. Combined with gimped edges and our glossy polished binder finish, the bright metal turns this classic style into a statement piece. Like your most enviable pair of heels, this Burwood has earned its place at auspicious events. For everyday wear, play up their tough aesthetic with leather jackets and dark denim.
• Full brogue lace-up oxford
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Stud detailing
• Waxed cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Diamond rubber sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Blake construction
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.