Built on Church’s long standing 81 last, the Wellington is a close relation of our earlier, traditional styles. Clean and classic, it features a round topstitched cap toe, blind eyelets and tonal leather laces. Like most men’s derby shoes, it’s immediately recognisable as being a little informal and even boasts a sporty edge. Its chunky rubber ‘Church & Co’ sole offers extra grip and a contrast storm welt keeps the rain away. Its relaxed look is balanced with our high-shine polished binder treatment, giving it the refined edge that makes the Wellington a truly versatile shoe. Jeans, sharp tailoring, bomber jackets and blazers, it accommodates them all.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Cap toe lace-up derby with stitching to eyestay
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Leather laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 81
• Church & Co rubber sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction with contrast storm welt
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.