One of many reincarnations of the famous Chelsea boot, the Worthing has its own take on this iconic style. Our 103 last is the foundation for this robust item, giving it a deep, rounded toe box and the high toe spring that allows for its thick double-sole. Relinquishing its riding boot heritage to adopt a more urban appeal, it features an elegant criss-crossed strap with a gunmetal buckle. Our polished binder treatment adds a handsome high-shine while practicality is maintained by a storm welt for protection against rain. This essential weekend boot is not only versatile in its look but can also be worn from summer to winter.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Boot with criss-cross strap
• Calf leather with polished binder finisher
• Buckle fastening in gunmetal
• Cotton pull-on tab to back
• Last 103
• Leather double sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.