A modern oxford brogue that exhibits a little less formality than our slimmer styles, the Waltham caters for smart and casual occasions. Our 160 last lends it more accommodating contours and a rounded toe. Featuring half brogue perforations, leather laces and a natural calf leather finish with no more than just a subtle sheen. Despite its traditional character, it’s made more easy-going by a sturdy diamond rubber sole for extra grip and a storm welt for weather protection. If you’re looking for a multitasking brogue that adapts to rolled jeans and tapered tailoring, this is it.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Half brogue lace-up oxford
• Calf leather with natural finish
• Leather laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 160
• Diamond rubber sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.