The Toronto is a modern oxford brogue, updating this iconic style with a sleek silhouette. As a half brogue it sports a simpler aesthetic, not featuring as many perforations as the full version. On top of its classic charm and elegant, elongated frame, its luxurious Nevada leather adds a distinctive edge. Its finish is created by applying layers of wax by hand until the desired richness is achieved, enhancing its natural colour and highlighting its deep tones. This kind of artisanal effect lends itself to gentlemanly styling and alluring textures – go for wool suiting and coloured corduroy.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Half brogue lace-up oxford
• Nevada leather with natural finish
• Cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 136
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size