The Dubai means business. Suitably named, this professional Oxford boasts sophisticated contours and a jet-setter attitude. Crafted on Church’s 136 last, its narrow, pointed shape has contemporary appeal while remaining understated enough for more traditional settings. Its pared-back detailing includes double stitching along the toe cap and the upper. Its fumè finish enhances the shoe’s versatility and dignified demeanour. Also appropriate outside of the office, these smart shoes are easily coupled with occasion wear.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Classic lace-up oxford with cap toe stitching
• Calf leather with fumè finish
• Cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 136
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size