The Westerham stays true to the oxford shoe silhouette with its slender shape. Bearing only the most refined finishes, it features a topstitched toe cap, a subtly squared toe and rich, multi-tonal Nevada leather with a natural sheen. Cut from flawless pieces of hide, it has an exquisite effect, highlighted further by clean styling including blind eyelets and tonal leather laces. Appropriate to wear to the most formal events, this shoe will not only complement a suit but will enhance it, lengthening its look with its own elongated frame. Internal lining offers extra comfort during those lengthy festivities and a half diamond rubber sole offers added grip.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Classic lace-up oxford with cap toe stitching
• Nevada leather with natural finish
• Leather laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 159
• Half diamond rubber sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size