The Shannon is an exquisite exemplar of artisanal expertise. Popular since its inception in 1970, this clean and classic whole cut derby is crafted from a single piece of leather which requires the highest quality hide, completely free of marks and flaws. Smooth and sleek, the Shannon’s unblemished upper is punctuated with artisanal subtleties – hand-stitches are applied by specialised craftsmen to form a half moon motifs to the eyestay while a chunky, storm-welted double sole, rounded toe and glossy polished binder finish complete an aesthetic that is both elegant and practical.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Plain lace-up derby blucher with hand stitching to eyestay
• Whole cut leather with polished binder finish
• Half moon stitching detail to eyestay
• Nappa bellow tongue
• Leather laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 103
• Leather double-sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.