As far as classic loafers go, the Keats is a version that stands out from the crowd thanks to the handmade tassel detail, a design element that gained popularity in the 1950s amongst businessmen and lawyers. A formal loafer: sleek, streamlined and elegant with a low cut vamp, the Keats 2 offers an alternative to the standard office oxford shoe and, as we treat the leather by hand to achieve the high-shine polished binder effect, each shoe features a totally unique finish.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Classic tassel loafer with skip lacing
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Last 93
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to inner vamp
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.