A double monk strap shoe with pared-back finishes, the Detroit’s simplicity echoes the noble heritage of this classic style. Built on the 136 last, it boasts office-worthy credentials including a narrow frame and a chiseled toe profile. Ideal for suiting, its unassuming aesthetic leaves plenty of opportunity for versatility, easily mixing with multiple tailoring looks, textures, checks and stripes. Features subtle double stitching along the toe cap and upper and a formal, high-shine polished binder treatment.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Double monk strap with cap toe stitching
• Calf leather with polished binder finish
• Buckle fastening in gunmetal
• Last 136
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.