The Duxford is a classic Oxford shoe, enriched with decorative details that add dimension to its sleek silhouette. Church’s signature 173 last sets a traditional tone, as do its cap toe, gimped edges and brogue perforations. Its leather sole offers a buoyant stride thanks to its slim profile and a ‘cemented’ construction that uses adhesives to attach it to the shoe rather than stitching. Its soft suede upper is the perfect texture to combine with chinos, lightweight wool suits and summer corduroy.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Half brogue lace-up oxford
• Suede with natural finish
• Leather laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 173
• Lightweight leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• Made in Northampton, England