Take your Church’s to the country with the hardy yet handsome McFarlane 2. Crafted from hard-wearing waxed highland grain leather and finished with traditional brogueing, this lace up derby boot boasts dual city-country appeal. It’s distinctive chunky commando rubber sole is inset, making it invisible from the profile, while further weather resistant features such as the storm welt are also hidden in the sleek, intelligent design. A multi-purpose boot, the McFarlane is a weekend essential.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Full brogue lace-up derby boot
• Grain leather with natural finish
• Cotton pull-on tab to back
• Woven cotton laces
• Metal eyelets and double speed eyelets to shaft
• Last 133
• Commando rubber sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Church’s crest to sock