The Bletsoe boot boasts a sophisticated town meets country feel. Its elegant shape and classic round toe come courtesy of Church’s famous 173 last, seen on our most iconic shoes throughout the years. A polished gold-tone buckle and a criss-crossed strap create a dignified mood. On the practical side, these boots are easily slipped on thanks to a cotton pull tab at the rear. A diamond rubber sole means that despite its svelte appearance, it has superior grip. Waxed to a subtle shine, our Nevada leather has a natural, uneven finish complemented by richer tones – think ink blue jeans and warm-coloured chinos.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Boot with criss-cross strap
• Nevada leather with natural finish
• Gold-tone buckle fastening
• Cotton pull-on tab to back
• Last 173
• Diamond rubber sole with leather heel
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
Please note that size scales may differ according to product type or gender. Please check our SIZE GUIDE for conversion.